October 4-6, 2017
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Boston Park Plaza
50 Park Plaza
Boston, MA, 02116
*This course is hosted by the APICS Boston Chapter.
The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model is the world’s leading supply chain framework, uniquely linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure. Companies that apply SCOR have the following documented benefits:
- Average operating sales income improvement of 3%
- Typical inventory turn improvements of 20%
- 30% faster system implementations with 30% more functionality
Make plans to attend a SCOR Professional Training to learn how to optimize your supply chain! During this program, you will develop actionable steps to improve supply chain processes and management by learning from real-life examples and projects.
Attend this session to learn the standardized language of supply chain and how to:
- Use SCOR to identify and solve problems in your supply chain
- Identify and support organizational learning goals
- Improve supply chain efficiency from a process and cost perspective
- Organize a typical SCOR project
- Implement well-defined and repeatable processes
Click here for a full outline of the SCOR three-day course.
Don’t miss your chance to gain an in-depth understanding of the SCOR model and demonstrate your commitment to your organization’s supply chain performance.
One Authorization to Text (ATT) for the SCOR-P endorsement exam is included in your SCOR-P training registration purchase. Candidates may purchase a SCOR-P retake exam for an additional fee.
Participants receive a copy of the SCOR model, a quick reference guide in printed and soft copy format.
APICS offers SCOR Professional training to both members and nonmembers
$3,730 USD, One Price For All